You’ve probably given some thought about the aging process. Taking care of yourself and your skin is something on your mind, especially if you regularly visit a plastic surgeon or medspa. There are many treatments designed specifically for anti-aging. Here are our top choices:
1. Look into laser treatments. Lasers are a great way to refresh your skin, get rid of brown spots & increase collagen. There are many different types of lasers, so your skin care expert should be able to direct you to the right one for your particular concerns.
2. The best treatments to take care of fine lines and wrinkles are Botox & fillers like Juvederm or Radiesse. They lift, plump and paralyze muscles to smooth your skin, leaving behind a more youthful appearance.
3. Retin A. It is by far the best daily treatment for long term skin health. It will help to exfoliate the top layer of skin, minimize lines and increase collagen production.
4. The Hydrafacial is absolutely one of our most popular skin treatments. It cleanses, exfoliates and hydrates. In addition, we utilize an infusion of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. It’s non-invasive and has zero downtime, leaving you with beautiful skin.
5. Chemical and enzyme peels are a great way to get and keep healthy skin. They can reduce fine lines and blemishes, improve skin texture, & erase the damage left behind by the sun. Done regularly, these treatment plans maintain your skin so you continually have a healthy glow.
6. Don’t leave home without your sunscreen. You must use a good SPF every day in order to prevent damage. It is such an imperative product for long term skin health.
How many of these do you incorporate into your anti aging routine? Start now and see results soon!